- Maroon 5 play it safe and dull
- The layoffs will continue until (investor) morale improves
- Lessons Learned - Denise Ebenhoech Integrating Autonomous Mobile Robots in Manufacturing Environments
- IPL 2023: Royal Challengers Bangalore star Glenn Maxwell shares his fitness update
- Sunday Notes: On KC’s Roster Bubble, Matt Duffy Ponders a Front Office Future
Travis Kelce has awkward meeting with an ex in ‘SNL’ sketch
If you suffer from second-hand embarrassment, your flight or fight skills may be activated by watching this Saturday Night Live sketch. That may have sounded like an over-exaggeration but Heidi Gardner puts on an excellent performance as the awkward and probably mentally unstable Abby the ex-girlfriend. Actually, she’s less of an ex and more of a stranger from a first date.
“We went on one date in 2019,” host Travis Kelce explains. “The whole thing was like two hours.”
The sketch from last night’s SNL stars the Super Bowl-winning tight-end as Graham, Abby’s (Gardner) “ex-boyfriend,” when the two cross paths at a nightclub. After some awkward catching up and teeth-clenched apologies (“sorry I threw that kettlebell through your windshield,” Gardner says) Abby is introduced to Graham’s fiancée (Chloe Fineman).
Cue the waterworks.
If you can power through Gardner literally spraying tears across the set (100% not an exaggeration), you’ll be in for a treat as she introduces her new boo, played by Philadelphia Eagles lineman and older brother, Jason Kelce. Quite the family affair isn’t it?
#Travis #Kelce #awkward #meeting #SNL #sketch